AMSSA's 2015 Diversity Awards
“Recognizing innovative diversity and inclusion leaders in BC”
The AMSSA Board of directors invites AMSSA member agencies to nominate an individual or organization for the 2015 Diversity Awards.
We at AMSSA want to celebrate and recognize the achievements of those who demonstrate creativity, innovation and ongoing dedication and commitment to diversity and inclusion in British Columbia.
AMSSA understands the importance of recognition and highlighting the people and organizations that work tirelessly to make a difference in our communities and the province. Nominating an individual or organization can:
- Inspire staff and volunteers
- Encourage and fuel creativity and innovation
- Bring provincial recognition to your organization and programs
- Highlight the achievements of the Settlement and Diversity and Inclusion sector
This is an opportunity for AMSSA member organizations to showcase the talents and skills of their staff, volunteers and organization as a whole. We encourage all AMSSA members to strongly consider submitting a nomination for the AMSSA 2015 Diversity Awards.
Nominations are closed.
The nomination deadline was May 20th, 2015
- Riasat Ali Khan Diversity Award (Organization)
- Service Recognition Staff Award (Individual)
- Service Recognition Volunteer Award (Individual)
WHO CAN NOMINATE?
All levels of staff and volunteers from AMSSA member agencies.
The 2015 AMSSA Diversity Awards will be presented at our annual AGM, held on September 18, 2015 at the beautiful VanDusen Gardens in Vancouver, B.C.
The event will be attended by representatives from AMSSA member agencies and community stakeholders from across the province, as well as municipal, provincial and federal government representatives.
Award recipients will be profiled on the AMSSA website and featured in the Fall 2015 issue of Cultures West.
All award finalists will be recognized on the AMSSA website.
GENERAL NOMINATION CRITERIA
- Any full organizational or associate member of AMSSA may nominate and/or by nominated for all 3 awards.
- AMSSA Board of directors or staff may not put forward a candidate for nomination.
- Members of the Award Selection Committee may not put forward a candidate for nomination and any committee member from a nominated organization will be exempted from the decision process.
- The nominator must secure permission from the nominee.
- About Us
- Support Us